Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A family owned metal fabrication company in Dubuque is seeking a utility person to perform general labor duties. Willing to train a candidate who is reliable and teachable!
- Basic carpentry
- Forklift operation
- Whatever is asked of management
- Willingness to learn, readiness to work
- Must be energetic
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Steel toed footwear required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on occasion
- Positive, can do attitude
- 1st shift, Monday through Friday: 6:00am-2:30pm
- Must be willing to work overtime
- $15/hr, increases with experience/work ethic
If you would like consideration for this role and are ready to work, please email Billy at email@example.com or call 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|