Member Solutions Consultant (Collections Consultant)Dupaco Community Credit Union, Asbury, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
When you hear the word “Collections,” what 4 letter word do you think of?
Was it Care… Help… Kind... Hope...? Maybe even Team…Work…Time…Paid…?
At Dupaco we do things differently. We are one of a kind. Our Member Solution Consultants are not collectors, they are resources for our members - they care! They take the time to work with our members, to help them through a difficult time, to give them hope. If you want to get paid to make a difference, our Member Solutions team is the place to be!
- Demonstrate a positive member service focus (internal and external) at all times on achieving the credit union’s vision and values in the performance of all job responsibilities
- Interview members in person and by phone regarding delinquency and/or loan extension agreements, including financial counseling when required
- Prepare correspondence on delinquent accounts; phone contact with members and cosigners as necessary
- Skip-trace accounts according to established credit union policies and procedures
- Review charge off file periodically for possible recoveries
- Obtain monthly loan payment amount commitment from members prior to processing loan applications and quote payment including credit life and disability payment protection
- High School Graduate or equivalent (i.e. GED)
- Collection experience with thorough knowledge of real estate loan collection procedures and related legal requirements preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to represent Dupaco Community Credit Union in a positive way
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|