Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The candidate for this position will perform cash register duties, build positive customer relations and assist the Store Manager in daily operations of the store.
This is a first shift position with part time and full-time options available.
Pay rate is 9.50 per hour.
- Stock racks, shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Helps set up displays and arranges merchandise to promote sales.
- Remove unmarked items of merchandise to back room to be repriced.
- Assist with sorting donations and hanging of clothing as requested.
- Cleans shelves, counters, displays, and general store area.
- Operates cash register, accepting payment and making change. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Close and secure store as scheduled.
- Accuracy and attention to cash handling and all monetary transactions.
- Perform phone duties.
- Responsible to maintain good customer relations by giving prompt, courteous assistance to customers.
- Receive donations and give proper receipt to donors.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintaining a professional image as a representing team member of the organization
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Prior retail sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situation to customers and other employees.
- Ability to apply and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to operate cash register and be comfortable making change and handling cash.
- The ability to lift 40 pounds.
Full or Part Time
Child Care/Day Care/Personal Care
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||--|