Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Thrift Store Warehouse/merchandise handler.
1st shift, 8.50 per hour. Full-time and part time opportunities are available.
A local non-profit is looking for associates to work in a warehouse that supplies merchandise to a thrift store. Being a good team player and the ability to learn and be flexible are essential qualities.
- Sort, pile, and hang merchandise
- Inspect each item for quality
- Count, label and process merchandise
- Price and tag merchandise according to the pricing guidelines
- Work within a team in one of three warehouse departments
- Serve as a backup for the sales clerks.
Job Requirements :
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and to stand for extended periods of time
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Previous experience and knowledge working in a warehouse helpful but not necessary.
To apply for this position contact:
Account Coordinator | Sedona Staffing Services
2065 Holliday Dr | Dubuque, IA | 52002
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full or Part Time
Volunteer and Non-profit
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|