Various Skilled and Unskilled Manufacturing PositionsDyersville Die Cast, Dyersville, IA
Established by Joe Ertl in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast continues to be privately owned and managed by the Ertl Family. Dyersville Die Cast has grown to become one of North America's most capable and dependable die casters to service a wide range of industries, including:
- Industrial & Outdoor lighting
- Hand Tools
We are your single stop source for aluminum and zinc die castings, full-service tool and die support, die castings, state-of- the art machining, finishing, powder coating and final assembly. We deliver....
Good Parts on Time !!!
Established in 1970, Dyersville Die Cast is one of North America’s most capable and dependable die-casters, servicing a wide range of non-automotive industries. A family business with a heart, our most valuable assets are our employees. We train you well and treat you well.
Various Skilled and Unskilled Manufacturing Positions
10-hour shifts (4-day work weeks)
Day, Night and Weekend shifts
Competitive wages and benefits!
Dyersville and Farley locations
Positions are available in the following departments:
- Die Casting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous related machine operating or manufacturing experience highly desirable
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Must be reliable and hard working
To apply, please email your resume to:
- Recruiter: email@example.com
- In person: Monday – Thursday, 8am to 4pm. Friday, 8:00am -noon. 502 5th Street NW, Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||502 5th Street NW|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||--|