In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Do you have a dynamic personality and enjoy changing the lives of others? We are currently looking for an engaging individual to join our team in Manchester as a part-time (24 hours) Teller Service Associate. Our Tellers handle deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments and other transactions. Successful Tellers offer financial advice and connect members to the additional departments to best service their needs. At Dupaco, believe in rewarding motivated employees by offering great incentives which are based on your referrals, branch growth and member satisfaction.
- Connecting with members and potential members by providing excellent service
- Recognizing potential member needs and educating them on appropriate credit union services
- Promoting a positive and professional image of the credit union
- Offering multiple financial products and services to new and existing members while providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Excellent communication skills
- An appreciation for accuracy
- Financial industry/customer services experience preferred
- The ability to provide unmatched personalized service with warmth and competence
If this is who you are, what you want, and what you can do, this is where you belong!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|