Senior Development AssistantWestmark Enterprises, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Westmark Enterprises specializes in real estate development in Iowa, Florida and North Carolina. In addition, Westmark also provides support for related companies, including Kendall Hunt Publishing Company, Great River Learning and Fourge Social.
With approximately 50 employees in Dubuque, Westmark provides career opportunities in accounting and finance, information technology, human resources, and telecommunications.
For more information, visit Westmark at
Our accounting department is growing at Westmark Development and if you have clerical and accounting experience, as well as strong attention to detail with good time management skills, we would like to talk with you!
Westmark Development, headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, provides accounting support for numerous affiliated real estate development and related businesses located in Florida, North Carolina and Montana. To learn more, visit our website at www.westmarkdevelopment.com.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented individual to join our growing team as a Senior Support Assistant to provide direct administrative support to the office of the Vice President of Development. This position will also provide bookkeeping support for the Dubuque based development department.
- Provides direct administrative support for the Vice President including phone coverage, mail organization, filing, scheduling, and correspondence.
- Order office supplies and monitor supply purchases for all locations. Monitor supply budget and approve invoices.
- Maintain and assist in documenting department procedures.
- Maintain and assist in electronic filing for the department.
- Track all development property values and tax assessments and provide management comparisons for review on tax increases.
- Payables and receivables functions for a number of small companies.
- Assist with monthly subcontractor payables run including invoice entry and check processing.
- Accounts payable back up.
Strong administrative background with accounting experience. Spreadsheet proficiency; strong verbal and written communication skills; organizational, analytical and decision-making skills are essential. Prefer post-secondary education in accounting or administrative field.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, send us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||HRDept@westmarkenterprises.com|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|