Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for:
- Collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyze data collected and record results
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563-875-7030 or email email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|