Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
CNC DEPARTRMENT MANAGER
Responsibilities: Define processes from design stage through the final production manufacturing. Possesses a solid understanding of machining, tooling, and computer aided manufacturing systems.
- Participates on manufacturing and quality cross-functional teams and demonstrates a commitment to meeting scheduled release dates and customer requirements.
- Specifies machine process type and associated fixture and tooling requirements
- Analyze drawings to determine dimensions and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, machine speeds and feed rates according to shop processes, customer specifications, and machine capabilities.
- Read and understand blueprints
- Maintain programs to eliminate instruction errors, omissions, and update programs with new technology/methods to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for the implementation of Corrective Actions on parts that result in non-conformances due to programming concerns.
- Provides manufacturing assistance and expertise in addition to the regular support of manufacturing supervision and quality personnel.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge CNC machine tool capabilities and tooling in order to provide continuous process improvements, quality improvements, and cost reductions.
- Strong communication skills
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|