Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
IT Support Technician I
The individual in this position reports to the Technical Services Manager, and is responsible for company-wide IT support; computers, printers, systems, software applications, general network support, and special projects. This is an entry-level IT support position.
- Monitor, review and respond to Level I Technical Support
- Update and maintain computer systems
- Support policies and procedures related to network hardware and software
- Computer imaging and decommissioning
- Accurately track computer security cameras
- Troubleshooting VoIP phone system
- Printer maintenance and trouble shooting
- Working with vendor software support
- Network cabling installation and termination
- After hour support coverage
If interested in this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer