Electrical/Instrument SupervisorSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIRECT HIRE, 1ST SHIFT
WAGE RANGE: 80K-124K/YEAR
SUMMARY OF ROLE: Supervises electricians in the maintenance department to maximize electrical equipment availability to operations. This person is to ensure that each piece of electrical equipment is properly maintained according to OEM specification. Also to provide daily support, guidance and supervision to the instrument and electrical technicians. Ensure all plant policies are followed and plant equipment is properly maintained.
- Supervise daily activities of instrument and electrical technicians
- Daily planning of technicians work
- Develop training so technicians can be proficient in all I&E activities
- Maintain safe work environment
- Assist in developing employees
- Interface and coordinate with various departments
- Participate in budgeting process
- Identify equipment that needs to be included in the Preventative Maintenance Plan
- Perform QAQC for new projects
- Develop and manage shutdown and turnaround activities
- 2 year Electrical/Electronic Technology degree preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory experience
- 5-10 years of I & E technician work
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with maintenance computer systems like Maximo
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Fertilizer industry experience preferred
- Ability to be flexible with schedule as business needs change
- Ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have broad knowledge of and experience with maintenance of electronic, pneumatic instrumentation or in electrical power systems
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|