Driver ManagerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a Driver Manager in the Dubuque, IA area.
This is a full-time position.
Hours: 7 AM – 5 PM
Wage: $14-$17/hour based on experience and skill
- · Insure driver success through relationship building, effective communication, positive recognition and timely addressing of issues (personal and performance related)
- · Provide complete load information, including routing and directions to ensure drivers are fully prepared for work assignment
- · Assist/coach drivers on time management issues, i.e., departure times, driving time management to insure on-time delivery.
- · Monitor all messages and incoming phone calls to address issues regarding breakdowns, customer inquiries, etc.
- · Listen and communicate effectively with other non-driving staff; function as a liaison between the driver and other departments to facilitate problem resolution
- · Must have excellent computer skills—Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- · Transportation and management experience is a plus!
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to Madi at Express Employment Professionals: Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com.
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|