Assembly Operators - ASAP NeedSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
POSITIONS TO START ASAP! Sedona Staffing is currently seeking 2 packaging associates for a 1st shift, 3+ month position. Candidates will safely and efficiently packaging components into specific containers and gather of parts as needed per client order.
Shift: Mon-Fri 7a-3:30pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Packages parts into designated containers according to daily orders.
- Performs assembly from provided assembly prints and instructions.
- Inspects all components prior to assembly for any defects and damage.
- Works as part of a team to ensure production and quality goals are achieved.
Here's the Fastest Way to Get Hired:
- Apply in Person at: 2065 Holliday Drive, Dubuque IA 52002 (Across from McDonalds on NW Arterial)
- Applications are accepted 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.
- For questions contact 556.3040
- Visit us at careerpros.com
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer