ACCOUNT STRATEGISTMcCullough Creative, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Since its founding in 1981, McCullough Creative, Inc. has grown to become the leading creative design and graphic production firm utilizing the latest in equipment and technology. Employing a highly talented and innovative team of design, copy and, art production specialists, McCullough Creative has earned a reputation for quality, creativity, and service.
We specialize in the creation of marketing materials including sales literature, catalogs, direct mail, packaging, advertising, identity branding, trade show exhibits, and signage. Services include concept development, copywriting, design, art direction, illustration, fabrication, and project coordination.
McCullough Creative has an ongoing commitment to quality and service which is evidenced by the long standing relationships we've built with many of our customers.
Our company is all about passion — it’s what we were founded on. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and has a demonstrated history delivering incredible strategies for clients in an agency setting, a marketing genius who is driven to understand the WHY behind every client story, and a natural leader who can collaborate with our creative team to develop extraordinary concepts into mind-blowing results.
We’re looking for an Account Strategist to join our team and take our clients to the next level.
You’re a strong fit for this position if you have experience:
- Building a solid understanding of clients’ needs and developing strategic marketing initiatives.
- Identifying potential in existing relationships.
- Leading the development of client presentations, while collaborating with a creative team.
- Developing budgets and schedules (and working effectively within them).
- Gaining insight into new industries.
- Working in a fast-paced organization with a variety of stakeholders.
- Writing comprehensive marketing plans.
- Working in an agency or service-orientated environment.
- Developing and meeting performance metrics/key performance indicators.
This is a full-time position with an attractive compensation package and great benefits to boot:
- Multiple Health Insurance Platforms
- Paid Leave
- 401k and Retirement Planning
If you’re interested in learning more about how your knowledge and experience could impact our organization and advance your career, email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com at McCullough Creative, Inc.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|