CNC Press Brake OperatorSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Press Brake Setup and Operation / Metal Fabrication
Full Time: 1st Shift
A locally owned, Dubuque-based, Machine Shop; is looking to hire an Experienced Machinist/Metal Fabricator. This is a full-time, 1st shift position, working Monday-Friday. Occasional overtime may be required.
Candidates that are considered will have the following daily duties:
- Operate, program, setup, troubleshoot brake presses
- Read and understand engineering drawings and tolerances
- Accurately measure parts with a variety of different metrology tools
- Other duties as needed throughout Shop
- 3-5 years’ experience required in a Machine Operation/Setup capacity
- Thorough, technical understanding of how metal stretches and forms during the bending process
- Ability to stand/stoop/bend for an entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs multiple times per shift
To Apply: Please submit your resume/Application to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer