Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Tax & Insurance Specialist I to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Tax & Insurance Specialist I is responsible for processing taxes and insurance, working with tax services, answering customer calls, processing hazard insurance, PMI/MIP, completing insurance tracking and escrow set up.
1. High School Diploma/GED required, Associates degree preferred
2. Understand different loan types and research loans to ensure insurance policies and taxes are up to date on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
3. Pull daily reports from systems and work with Loan Operations personnel to resolve outstanding items and find solutions
4. 1 year of loan servicing or business experience
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsiblity for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave ,and Holidays
- Tuition Benefit Plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free Life and Disability Insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Visions, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
Submit your resume online at www.htlf.com/#/careers
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|