Our history is rich in product innovation, customer focus, and strategic growth. With roots as a small, hometown company based in Evansville Indiana, Berry has grown into a global, publicly traded, multi-billion dollar public corporation.
- Berry has come a long way since it was established in 1967 under the name Imperial Plastics, and now has 23,000+ employees and 18,000+ customers.
- In 1972, the injection molding company entered the container market and in 1983, Imperial Plastics was purchased by Jack Berry, Sr., and renamed Berry Plastics.
- Beginning in 1988, Berry Plastics Group, Inc. completed over 40 acquisitions and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange in October 2012 under the ticker symbol BERY.
- In 2017 we changed our Company name from Berry Plastics Group, Inc. to Berry Global, Inc. to better reflect who we are.
We take great pride in the company we have developed and the products and services we offer. Our ability to support our customers at every stage of the product development process—including expertise in consumer insights, ideation and design, manufacturing and research and development—is what has allowed us to become a leader in the industry.
Job Fair - Berry Global
Stop out to explore the manufacturing opportunities we have to offer!
Thurs, October 12th, 2017 | 7a – 4p
19101 Kapp Drive, Peosta, IA 52068
What to expect:
- On site interview with a member of our staff to discuss opportunities that fit your skill sets and the career you are looking for.
For more information on our current opportunities, click on the link below:
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:|| Hanson|
|Apply in Person:||19101 Kapp Dr|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|