On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Food Preparation and General Duties:
- Uses or can change standardized recipes accurately to prepare nutritious and appetizing foods.
- Stores food items according to safety standards.
- Distributes food at appropriate times.
- Demonstrates skill in use and care of food production equipment.
- Place food orders in the absences of the Head Cook or Director.
- Call-in staff as needed in the absences of Head Cook or Director.
- Maintains work area in orderly, sanitary manner.
- Completes assigned cleaning tasks in a thorough, timely manner
- Demonstrates knowledge of fire and disaster preparedness.
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation policies of the department.
- Assists in care and maintenance of equipment.
Personal and Interpersonal Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility for professional growth and self-development.
- Complies with personnel and departmental policies.
- Attends and participates in department meetings, in-services, and/or continuing education programs.
- Assumes responsibility for working scheduled hours.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Repeated bending and /or stooping 50 to 75% of the time during an 8-10 hour shift.
- Frequent lifting of 2 to 25 pounds 80 to 100% of the time during an 8-10 hour shift.
- Occasional lifting of 25-50 pounds 5 to 15% of the time during an 8-10 hour shift.
- Frequent pushing and/or pulling of 35-75 pounds 75-85% of an 8-10 hours shift.
- Occasional pushing and/or pulling 75-100 pounds 10 to 20 % of an eight hours day.
- Able to stand for 8 to 10 hours per day with assigned lunch break.
- Education: High school diploma
- One to two years of experience as a cook.
- Must have good knowledge of basic principles of mathematics.
- Visual Attention: Normal observation necessary.
Interested candidates will contact Carrie Cannon at Express Employment Professionals or send your resume to Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com Today!
As always, Never a fee a to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Contact Information:||Carrie Cannon|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Carrie.Cannon@Expresspros.com|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|