On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This entry level position processes orders that are placed by internal managers using a standardized products list from pre-approved vendors, that are screened by the department manager.
Primary Position responsibilities:
- Receive orders from the field
- Enter purchase orders into the Accounting system
- Send orders to vendor
- Purchase order receiving
- Process Vendor invoice for payment
- Follow up on back orders
- Communicate with field operations personnel
- Reconcile receipts (based on inventory sheets received from the field) to open PO’s
- Verify ending inventories in the accounting system to inventory sheets received from the field
- Peers within Controller Group
- Other Functions (Payroll, IT, etc)
- Operations (Area VP’s, Managers, etc.)
- External Auditors
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Person must have an understanding of the functions within the accounting system including the various general ledger accounts
If you are qualified for this position, please send your resume to Madi at Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com
Never a fee to the job seeker!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Madelyn.Jantsch@expresspros.com|
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|