Business Development Rep (Inside Sales, Learning)McGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
At McGraw-Hill Education, we’re accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It’s this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We’re harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you’ll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You’ll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you’ll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Business Development Representative (Inside Learning Technology Representative) in our Dubuque, IA office.
- Perform daily, weekly and seasonal planning related to lead generation campaigns.
- Make outbound calls as part of lead generation campaigns in accordance with daily and weekly targets.
- Execute EDGE selling process on leads generated by outbound calling or by follow up with inbound inquiries or responses.
- Coordinate the assistance of internal specialists on targeted opportunities.
- Develop and execute implementation plans for digital required customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Quantifiable track record of goal achievement in a sales position.
- Experience in executing a sales process that involves determine needs, critically assessing responses and taking steps to move the customer forward in the sales process.
- Experience in selling instruction technology.
- Deep knowledge of McGraw-Hill education products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior sales skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment.
- Willingness to be actively coached.
- Strong team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrates positive winning attitude.
- Strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|