Marketing CoordinatorMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
Do you have a global perspective and are passionate about succeeding? If so, then let's talk!
At McGraw-Hill Education, we're accelerating learning to unlock the full potential of every learner. It's this vision that sets us apart, contributing to a brighter future where the science of learning improves educational outcomes. We're harnessing technology to enhance learning, both inside and outside of the classroom, deepening the connections between students and educators to empower greater success.
In fact, we also look for ways to better ourselves. As an MHE colleague, you'll focus on aligning yourself to four Core Competencies to better anticipate customer needs, more fully engage across our organization, execute with agility and create better products for the educators and learners we touch.
If you're smart, curious, and passionate about education - join us as we open doors. You'll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
What will you get out of your career at McGraw-Hill Education?
- You'll receive a robust compensation package, 401(k) match, medical/dental/optical insurance and more.
- We all need some time to recharge once in a while. All full-time employees are eligible to receive paid time off, in addition to 10 company-paid holidays per year and a generous sick time policy.
- Eager for a personal and professional development fix? Benefit from online educational programs and/or a generous tuition reimbursement program.
- Are you passionate? If so, you'll be part of collaborative, creative and purposeful teams who have a history of promoting from within.
- Every position at McGraw-Hill Education makes an impact on the future of education.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Marketing Coordinator in our Dubuque, Iowa office. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Director of Market Development, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for helping execute the strategic vision for the acquisition, development, and launch of digital and print products. He/she will be accountable for managing budgets, helping customers implement digital tools and will support the Product Marketing staff to ensure timely and efficient product team operations.
- Provides support to the Director of Market Development, Executive Director of Product Marketing, and Market Development Team
- Create sales collateral to support the Go to Market Strategy for assigned Product portfolio to include: flyers, presentations and other print and digital assets.
- Coordinate in person and web based events.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Marketing Director.
- Work with Product Marketing team to ensure operational excellence within assigned portfolio. This includes systems support and regular data inputs and updates.
- Perform office support duties: submit invoices, order supplies, monitor supply budget, update databases to ensure data accuracy, maintain project files, send mail and manage postage budget.
A successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organization skills.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- If you're interested in this position, submit your resume.
- We'll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we'll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you're eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you'll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply - right now - we can't wait to meet you!
McGraw-Hill Education is an EOE/Male/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email TalentAcquisition@mheducation.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.