For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
We are looking for an experienced QA Analyst and Web Tester to join us. As QA Analyst, you will work cohesively as part of an agile digital team in a fast-paced, creative environment. You will take an active role in ensuring Prudential Retirement's digital experiences are of highest quality.
You will be responsible for performing pre- and post-launch testing, quality assurance and release management tasks during the project life cycle, and providing detailed instructions to the team on the issues found and recommendations to resolve using industry best practice and Prudential's playbook guidelines. It also will be your role to communicate effectively with all teams throughout the project to identify testing requirements, efficiently and effectively resolve issues relating to assigned tasks, and create plans that help reduce the occurrence of future errors and issues, including compliance expiration dates.
- QA all digital assets, properties, and analytics events to ensure quality is achieved within deadlines and expectations.
- Utilize and provide feedback on web processes for functional, performance, and release management to improve capacity and consistency of deliverables.
- Review and create requirement documents and create/execute tests and test plans for functional and nonfunctional testing.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functionality, errors and inconsistencies, etc., using established processes and procedures (as well as provide recommendations for solutions, when applicable). Work to resolve through completion.
- Verify that all QA and digital documentation is correct and complete, including compliance expirations in the backend of websites and all audit/inventory documentation
- Leverage automated scans (like DQM in CrownPeak CMS) and testing software to flag inconsistencies on a regular basis and conducting audits to ensure quality is maintained.
- Identify benchmarks for program efficiency in operations and response times.
- Communicate effectively with Developers, Designers, Project Managers, and business stakeholders to provide QA scheduling/planning for projects, as well as defect resolution during the project life cycle in a concise and professional manner.
- Collaborate to innovate and develop improved QA processes and best practices that align with business objectives and goals, as well as help improve digital maturity within the business
- Proactively work to ensure all projects are done on time and to quality
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in business, computer science, or related field, and/or minimum 3 years related experience
- Two years demonstrated success in a fast-paced climate. (Agency experience preferred.)
- Knowledge of web development and digital projects life cycle, especially in the areas of web and UX design and code development
- Experience in writing/analyzing (business requirements, writing test scripts, matrices and plans) with an understanding of the QA process and ability to track defects through to resolution.
- Proficient in testing per industry and internal company standards/guidelines, with a focus on manual testing. Experience with automated testing and ability to write/maintain automated tests is a plus.
- Experience with bug tracking tools, testing mobile operating systems Android and iOS, testing web applications and mobile applications preferred.
- Knowledge of modern coding practices like HTML, Bootstrap, Java, etc., and content management systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, detail-oriented with a passion for uncovering new challenges and new opportunities for continual improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate terms.
- Strong negotiation and prioritization skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility standards (WCAG AA 2.0) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to focus on and take ownership for both personal and team results (i.e.: quality, deadlines, goal-setting, and process improvement).
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|