We are seeking a collaborative, pro-active Apparel Sourcing Manager with significant global sourcing experience. Do you enjoy the intricacies of global sourcing in an ever-changing market? Do you want to work for a family-owned company that offers a better work/life balance? If so, then Colony Brands, Inc. may be the place for you! As the Apparel Sourcing Manager you’ll report to the Divisional Sourcing Manager and be responsible for successfully sourcing and procuring materials and products that deliver the best possible value in price and quality while balancing risks and regulatory concerns. You’ll partner with our Apparel Brand Merchandising, Planning and Inventory teams to ensure domestic and international sourcing activities are aligned to meet the goals of the organization.
You’ll also be responsible for:
• Conducting general market research and analysis pertaining to industry capabilities, potential suppliers, and product specification and development opportunities
• Evaluating and cultivating vendor relationships and contributing to the vendor RFP process
• Facilitating product development and testing
What it Takes:
We need an experienced Sourcing Manager with proven global sourcing and supply chain management experience within the apparel or textiles industry. This person must possess professional level communication skills and thrive in a dynamic, cross-functional, collaborative team environment. Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Logistics, Supply Chain, or Operations Management discipline and 7+ years’ experience with vendor/manufacturing industry, product pricing, and costing.
In addition, we are looking for:
• 3+ years’ apparel industry experience
• A solution-oriented and customer-focused demeanor
• Exceptional negotiation and conflict management skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• The ability to travel internationally
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|