At Colony Brands, our Web Designers work collaboratively with our Catalog Managers, Art Directors, Copywriters, Product Merchandisers and Social Media Specialists to communicate the catalog’s strategic goals and brand message in an online environment. Your work will center on design strategy and consistency for website home pages, landing pages, category and sub-category pages, marketing and transactional emails, and social media for assigned catalog brands. You’ll communicate daily with internal team members to maintain optimum workflow, communications, and techniques. You’ll also be responsible for:
• Understanding how to turn marketing messages into unique, appealing designs while maintaining brand identity.
• Making recommendations for website improvements and enhancements to drive optimal usability, interactivity, brand awareness and sales.
• Attending catalog brand meetings, production meetings and creative meetings in order to get creative direction and show execution for discussion and feedback.
• Managing web design and web production schedules.
We need a motivated individual with exceptional design creativity and the ability to communicate as well verbally as you do visually. Ideally you will have an Associate’s degree in Commercial Art, Graphic Design or related field and 3-4 years of experience. In addition, we are looking for:
• High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign)
• Familiarity of e-mail trends, current design standards and usability
• Above average organizational skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|