Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Perform surgical operations on wounded animals
- Spay & neuter animals
- Vaccinate animals for diseases and infections
- Treat and dress wounds
- Prescribe medications for pets
- Conduct research on disease prevention and medical advancements
- Operate medical equipment used for treatment
- Educate pet owners on proper care for wounded animals
- Attend medical conferences and seminars
- Collaborate with other veterinarians for medical procedures
- Continue learning to stay up to date on best practices for medicine
If you are interested in this position, please call Diane at 563.875.7030 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-7030|
|Apply in Person:||Dyersville Office|
601 16th SE
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|