Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
- Generate leads through phone interviews
- Hire quality recruits to join the sales team
- Display knowledge of the Company's hiring process, products and opportunities
- Demonstrate time management
- Demonstrate knowledge of software and technology resources
Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Salesforce.com
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills; high level of attention to detail
- Strong organization skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks to meet all deadlines
If interested in this position, please email Diane at email@example.com or call 563.875.7030.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-7030|
|Apply in Person:||Dyersville Office|
601 16th SE
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Years of Experience||--|