Senior Vice President Business LendingDupaco Community Credit Union, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In 2016, Dupaco was named a Top 10 Best Mid-Sized Place to Work in Iowa by the Des Moines Register as a result of an employee feedback survey administered by Workplace Dynamics, LLC, a leading research firm that specializes in organizational health and workplace improvement.
Dupaco Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative which offers a complete line of savings, checking/ATM, loan, mortgage, investment, trust, insurance, and online services. Dupaco is chartered to serve residents of the state of Iowa; Crawford, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette Counties in Wisconsin; and Carroll, Jo Daviess, Stephenson, Rock Island and Whiteside Counties in Illinois. Membership totals over 100,000 with assets of $1.3 billion. Offices are currently located in: Dubuque, Iowa; Asbury, Iowa; Dyersville, Iowa; Manchester, Iowa; Cedar Rapids, Iowa; Cedar Falls, Iowa; Waterloo, Iowa; Carroll, Iowa; Galena, Illinois; and Platteville, Wisconsin. Connect online @ www.dupaco.com.
For additional opportunities and benefit information visit our careers page at: https://www.dupaco.com/dupaco-careers.html
Dupaco Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
In our Business Lending department, we go beyond just writing a loan; it’s about building lifelong valued relationships and constructing opportunities so our members can reach their business goals. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a people-oriented leader to oversee the Business Lending function across the state of Iowa and our expanding markets. The Senior Vice President Business Lending is an individual who asks the right questions. Someone who is compassionate and understanding of people's needs and desires because they truly do care. Someone with a wealth of knowledge from years of experience as a lender, who wants to share their passion for helping people, businesses, and communities grow. This opportunity, is so much more than just another job, it’s a career where you make a living out of making a difference!
- Providing direction and leadership to the business lending staff to ensure a productive and cohesive team
- Training, developing and coaching of business lending staff in the analysis and structure of credits, development of relationships, closing of loans, working with delinquent borrowers, and disposition of assets, etc.
- Setting, tracking, and monitoring individual and department goals to achieve strategic initiatives
- Developing, recommending, and monitoring credit policies and procedures, assuring regulatory compliance
- Offering a full suite of financial products and services (such as treasury management, personal and business loans, insurance, 401K, investment services, etc.) to new and existing business members based on their needs
- Providing courteous, professional and knowledgeable service to increase member satisfaction and account usage
- Developing and managing business deposits and loan accounts by providing financial assistance to business owners to allow for controlled growth and profitability to the credit union
- Interviewing loan applicants by collecting and analyzing financial data in order to determine the general credit worthiness of the applicant and the merits of the specific loan request
- Establishing and negotiating both consumer and business loans and inform member of the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment schedule and collateral requirements
- Networking with financial and business professionals to build relationships and foster new business
- Expected to participate in community involvement opportunities such as local organizations, projects, non-profit boards, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- 5 + years Business lending and supervisory experience is required
- Thorough understanding of business financial analysis including the ability to analyze information to make sound lending decisions
- Ability to motivate, develop and direct staff in multiple branch locations
- Knowledge of laws and regulations governing business lending, consumer lending and collection practices
- Exceptional communication skills with a proven ability to develop and grow relationships
- An entrepreneurial mind set with the ability to work independently
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|