Temporary Office Assistant / SchedulerEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
A Dubuque company is looking to hire a temporary Office Assistant. This is a first shift Monday-Friday position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs the daily and weekly filing and record keeping functions of the inventory control office.
- This position creates the Schedule for each of the operations for all exported orders. Prints the Schedule and creates the bill of ladings that are processed. Must be able to calculate the cubic feet for container space, prints all the production tickets, barcodes and print out orange labels for cartons.
- Assists sales and customer service departments with filing paperwork.
- Helps to cover production scheduling and shipping.
- Assists purchasing with production related functions. .
- Records the daily production of spring units, back springs, hangar bars and updates the computer inventory daily.
- Enters receipts and requisitions for Inventory update
- Assists when needed with opening and sorting incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail for pickup.
- Assists with the administrative functions for various departments including:
- Filing for Payroll / HR
- Filing Delivery Receipts
- Filing for Customer Service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in Word and Excel
- Excellent clerical skills, data entry skills.
- Excellent organizational abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask as needed.
- Proficient skills in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook and SAP would be beneficial.
Please contact Molly at Express Employment Professionals if you are interested in this position or send your resume to Molly.Francomb@ExpressPros.com Today!
As always there is no fee for the job seeker
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|