Universal Tank & Fabrication was built from the ground up on the belief that integrity matters. Integrity runs throughout our 43,000 square foot facility making Universal the best fabrication and ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer in the country. We believe personally and collectively in the importance of operational excellence, which is why we invest heavily in people, equipment and ongoing process improvements throughout our organization. Honest and trustworthy service consistently bring greater value to our customers in the way of project flexibility, quality, performance, cost minimization, and delivery.
Duties & Responsibilities
We pride ourselves on showing our customers and employees trust, honor, and integrity. Qualified candidates must be driven to deliver the highest quality products on the market, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Manage the Material Handler/s daily operations
- Teach/Train all new employees the proper departmental procedures
- Provide proactive leadership by setting a good example for others to follow in all areas of UT & F (safety, quality, attendance, rules and regulations, production, etc.)
- Communicate all problems that can’t be resolved within your control to your direct manager
- General Facility Organization including garbage removal and snow removal
- Manage local delivery and receiving schedule on a daily basis
- Ship/Receive material/product per UTF’s Quality Manual
- Stocking parts and supplies throughout facility
- Know and understand UTF’s Inventory and Part Numbering systems
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior management experience required
- Acceptable math, communication, blueprint & tape measure reading skills.
- Good knowledge of hand-operated power tools, with a solid mechanical aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Able to manage a large number of projects at a time
- Class B CDL preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of inventory systems helpful
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical required
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|