Corporate Operational AnalystThe Buzz Creative Group, LaMotte, IA
The Buzz Companies
JNB Gaming currently operates three casinos across the country and we are quickly growing our portfolio of casino resorts. Currently operating JNB properties are below:
- Del Lago Resort and Casino in Tyre, New York (Opened February 2017) - 2,000 slot machines and 87 table games
- Kansas Crossing Casino in Pittsburg, Kansas (Opened March 2017) - 625 slot machines and 16 table games
- Diamond Jacks Hotel and Casino in Bossier City, Louisiana (Purchased June 2016) - 1,000 slot machines and 22 table games
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Corporate Operations Analyst is responsible for the preparation, coordination, and documentation of operational analysis projects such as marketing and operational performance, as well as provides analysis for forward-looking business-related projects. The Corporate Operations Analyst works directly with property marketing and operations teams to ensure that such analysis and projects are accurate and completed in a timely manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of operational activities including assistance with special projects as needed. The Corporate Operations Analyst will report to the COO and have contact with the Company’s ownership and CFO which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Prepares forecasts and analysis of trends in revenue, expenses, finance, general business conditions, and other related areas
- Utilize research from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts to identify trends/opportunities in each market
- Track performance and develop measurement tools and controls to successfully identify and assess operational performance and needs
- Cooperate with all departments at each property by providing historical data, departmental templates, establishing daily/monthly baselines and quantifying action plans and growth goals
- Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management
- Support the CFO in budgeting and forecasting activities at each property
- Build business intelligence, reports, and dashboards using software like Microsoft Excel/VBA, Tableau, VizExplorer, or SAS Visual Analytics
- Identify new business opportunities or potential risks based on data analysis on subject matters of various operations departments
- Formulate regression models to measure causal effects (e.g., the impact of a promotion on KPIs)
- BA/BS from an accredited university with a degree in Hotel/Casino Management, Finance/Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field is required
- Master’s degree is a plus
Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- Three to five years prior experience at a casino property in an analytics oriented role. Financial and/or marketing analytics experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions with minimal direction.
- Must be willing to travel to JNB properties as needed. Travel requirements may be as much as 10 days per month.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license in multiple jurisdictions.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|