- Four-year Construction Management/Construction Engineering degree or equivalent combination of technical training and / or experience.
- Minimum of Five years’ supervisory experience in similar construction technology, methods, equipment, and tools.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Projects and Timberline.
- Understanding of construction scheduling and ability to supervise/manage multiple crafts.
- Must be able to travel. Valid driver’s license, insurance and reliable transportation.
Complete bids using Timberline Estimating Program. Manage site activities from excavation and grading to interior finish fixturing, remodels, and new builds. Monitor assigned work with crafts and subcontractors to complete project within customer’s schedules and print requirements. Resolving construction dilemmas, monitor safety to ensure site safety and federal/state requirements are met. Change Order and billing approval related to the job. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years’ experience in the Big Box construction area, prior experience with Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and Kohl’s is a plus.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Mail:||1100 Rockdale Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52003
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|