Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with the Sales team on all new business.
- Consult with new clients on proper plan design and features to maximize plan efficiencies, non-discrimination testing results and increase client satisfaction with plan and HRPS.
- Consult with the Client on plan features (Safe Harbor, Eligibility, Vesting, withdrawals, etc.)
- Responsible for entire conversion process and to ensure internal partners as well as client are satisfied with the conversion experience and it was completed timely and accurately.
- Stay abreast of new regulations or product features.
- Stay current on any continuing education required for job responsibilities or designation commitments.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 3-5 years of retirement services experience preferred.
2. Intermediate level of retirement plan administration.
3. Presentation and communication skills.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
4. Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
5. Superior organizational capabilities.
6. Strong attention to detail.
7. Positive attitude with a desire to learn.
Qualified 401(k) Administrator credential (QKA) expected within two years of employment.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|