Dubuque Bank and Trust, a proud member of Heartland Financial USA, Inc., operates offices in Dubuque, Epworth, Farley and Holy Cross. The bank serves thousands of customers in Iowa as well as in Illinois, Wisconsin and other states. With assets of more than $1 billion, DB&T is among Iowa's 10 largest banking institutions. DB&T is headquartered at 1398 Central Avenue in Dubuque.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitates monthly subcommittee and quarterly committee meetings for the investment fiduciary product.
- Analyzes and researches investment options and presents to the investment committee for review.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on investments for both clients and department employees.
- Keeps abreast of SEC and ERISA regulations as they relate to investments and provides training to the department as needed.
- Develops and maintains relationships with mutual fund wholesalers to keep abreast of new fund offerings, fund closures/reopenings and resolving escalated trading issues.
- Works closely with the sales team to analyze prospect’s current investment line-up and determine an appropriate fund mapping.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration; or equivalent years of experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience doing research and financial analysis work required.1-3 years’ experience in the retirement services or investment industry preferred.
- Familiarity with investment products, SEC trading rules, share class changes, investment scoring systems and remuneration payments preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a group setting. Strong attention to detail.
- Proven time management skills.
- QPFC designation required within two years of hire.
EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|