Hirschbach Motor Lines is a refrigerated carrier established in 1935. Proudly family owned, Hirschbach's refrigerated fleet is among the newest, most fuel efficient, and environmentally friendly in the trucking industry. We specialize in delivering fresh and frozen products across the United States along with offering experience in handling dry goods. Hirschbach is a company built on strong relationships with our family of customers, drivers, employees, vendors, and partner carries. We welcome you to join our family!
Duties include,but are not limited to:
- Understanding different programming languages and ability to solve problems in coding, testing and deployment.
- Verifying application results by conducting system audits of implemented technologies.
- Designing, programming, testing, documenting, provide training, implement and maintain information systems.
- Documenting and maintaining problem tracking and resolution procedures to ensure proper response to all software issues.
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable field or in lieu of, Two (2) to Five (5) years of experience in an IBMi RPGLE development environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC Development Tools
- Problem solving and interpersonal skills necessary to assist others in problem resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, with customers, drivers, office and management personnel
- Knowledge of different software systems, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, yet work on independent projects
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Previous managerial experience preferred
The successful candidates must be able to understand all policies, procedures, instructions, rules and regulations associated with this position. In addition, the successful candidate should be able to define problems, collect data, and establish facts to assist with drawing a valid conclusion. This candidate should be able to work under minimal supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|