Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
The Resourcing Specialist is responsible for assisting the Director of Sedona AG Services with functions related to the recruitment and employment of agricultural professionals. Work with established client accounts, locating and assigning qualified applicants to job openings.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit candidates for current and future job openings using current database, job fairs, campus career days, online resources and referrals
- Screen candidates for current orders and client needs; placing candidates in permanent, contract, and contract to perm positions
- Initial screening, interviews, background and reference checks and documentation
- Market candidates to current and potential clients
- Assist in preparation and execution of additional services to clients as needed, including but not limited to: HR Consulting, Training and Team Building
- Manage payroll and expense reporting on a bi-weekly basis
- Assist with enrollment and re-enrollment of benefits, provide information and assistance to employees with benefit related questions and concerns.
- Maintain internal financial trackers with payroll, benefit and vehicle costs, provide monthly client billing summaries
- Coordinate and facilitate employee onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Assist with the planning process for meetings, industry events and job fairs
- Prepare materials, communications and logistics as well as occasional attendance
- Management of the Fleet Vehicle Program
- Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resources, Business or Marketing studies preferred.
- Associates Degree and 2 – 4 years related experience and/or training may be considered
- Human Resources, Recruiting, Sales or Customer Service experience preferred
- Knowledge of the AG industry preferred but not required
- Confidence and professionalism in communicating with potential clients and candidates
- High detail orientation, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and build relationships
Travel Requirements: Approximately 5% overnight travel
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Base Pay Commensurate based on experience
Opportunity for bonuses and commission
Interested candidates should submit a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Service is an equal opportunity employer
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|