Item Processing ClerkHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking an Item Processing Clerk II to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Item Processing Clerk II operates the check scanner to image items for daily processing. Using the check processing systems enter amounts and balance transactions for items to be posted. Prepare runfiles to be sent to the local clearing banks and the Federal Reserve. Proves record of transactions by performing essential duties and responsibilities.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to process proof work through the check scanner for DBT and Heartland member banks.
- Ability to balance transactions within each run for all Heartland member banks.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an Employer of choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance – We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment – We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsibility for them
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|