Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A growing Peosta based company is seeking to add qualified candidates in their Press Machine area. These positions are To-Hire opportunities. Occasional overtime may be required. Apply Today!
1st shift Hours:
Monday – Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (OT on Saturday)
2nd shift Hours:
Monday – Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am (OT on Friday)
- Operate metal stamping press and related equipment
- Essential Functions:
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Ability to operate press in accordance with machine and part specific instructions
- Monitor automatic feed of coil fed machines. If applicable.
- Perform scheduled quality assurance checks per instructions.
Experience and Education:
- High school diploma (or GED or high school equivalence certificate)
To apply for these roles, please contact Sedona Staffing by calling Joe at 563-556-3040 or email your resume to JoeV@careerpros.com
We offer health benefits to include medical, dental, and optical
Sedona Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||--|