Social Media Account ManagerKendall Hunt Publishing Company, Dubuque, IA
As a leader in customized education publishing solutions, Kendall Hunt has been privately owned and operated for almost 70 years. We currently employ approximately 180 people at our Dubuque, Iowa, headquarters, with an additional 70 people throughout the United States.
Our mission is to meet the specific needs of the marketplace in a unique and progressive manner, and we are committed to excellence and employee growth and development.
We offer career opportunities in sales and acquisitions, account management, project development, customer support, information technology, finance, accounting, clerical support and human resources. We provide a comprehensive benefit package and full-time and part-time flexible schedules, including internships.
Our Higher Education Division is a leader in custom publishing of high quality educational products, services and solutions to the higher education market, including digital solutions and eBooks as well as printed material.
Our PreK-12 Division is a leader in publishing solutions of innovative, hands-on inquiry based solutions for the PreK-12 market.
We also collaborate closely with our related educational technology solutions companies to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students.
For more information, visit Kendall Hunt’s website https://www.kendallhunt.com
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H
Facebook. Snapchat. Twitter. Instagram. It’s where you connect with family and friends. It’s where you learn and grow. We are looking for someone who has a creative mind, who loves all aspects of Social Media and understands how it connects us with a larger world.
In A Typical Work Day You Will
- Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform used and intended audience
- Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
Who You Are
- The ideal candidate is a people person; someone who can build strong relationships and can understand needs of clients and give them ideas on how to grow
- You are creative with experience in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and content management programs (i.e. Hootsuite/Facebook Business Manager)
- You recognize that Social Media is 24/7, so there may be times you need to work outside of normal business hours
- Most of all, you love being connected on Social Media and have an in-depth understanding of marketing strategies, the power Social Media holds for businesses, and can help clients see their ROI
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or related field
Who We Are
Fourge is our own take on the verb forge which means to move forward. We utilize social media to position companies to move forward and upward in their business market. We are dedicated to using Social Media to provide our customer's expert solutions to their digital marketing needs by simplifying the complicated in order to increase their customer base, market presence and revenue. Learn more about us at www.fourgesocial.com
If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d like to talk to you. Send your resume, cover letter along with what your salary requirement
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|