Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
A local manufacturing client is seeking to hire a full time Installer on their staff. This position will be based in Davenport, IA but requires travel to their Dubuque, IA location to assist with installs. This is a 1st shift position available immediately! Pay will be dependent on experience and skill level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install a variety of attachments on industrial equipment using a variety of hand tools and pneumatic equipment.
- Lifts and positions assembly using floor jacks, overhead electrical hoists and fork lift equipment.
- Operates various industrial equipment.
- Responsible for working safety and total quality of work.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Able to work efficiently alone or in a team setting.
- Highly qualified candidate is capable of reading Schematics.
- Any other duties or tasks as may be deemed necessary by the Leader
May be required to work Overtime and Weekend Hours
To learn more about these openings please email Nikki@careerpros.com or call Sedona Staffing!
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|