Night SupervisorEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville WI is looking for a full time Night Shift Supervisor for a company in Platteville, WI. This is a direct hire position.
Job description: Responsible for overseeing all machine operators and machine set-up personnel and their activities. Responsible for maintaining proper production levels from production machinery. Must work with the Quality, Engineering and Production Control departments to resolve any problems related to products (scrap, rework, process changes, process improvements and production efficiency) on a daily basis. Must also self motivated and proactive in dealing with personnel and manufacturing issues.
- Responsible for opening and closing the facility as required on a daily basis. Must assure that competent back-up coverage is available when his/her responsibilities can not be met.
- Responsible for training, directing and evaluating all direct personnel.
- Responsible for making sure proper production levels are meet and documented per the production schedule, and if not, implement corrective action.
- Communicate information (positive or negative) to appropriate management or personnel on a timely manner for problem solving and/or continuous improvement.
- Responsible for scheduling employee overtime by shift end on Wednesday in non-emergency situations.
- Report machine status to Plant Manager when inoperative or during set-up periods.
- Responsible for motivating and mentoring personnel in a positive, effective manner.
- Responsible for monitoring employee attendance, job performance, job competency and productivity making corrective actions where necessary.
- Responsible for directing the shop floor activities from start to end of the shift.
- Responsible for initiating employee disciplinary actions and to insure that when necessary that the Human Resource Manager is in full concurrence of the action.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the plant floor and assigned office areas and hold employees accountable for these tasks.
The right candidate must have 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing setting and 3 years in a supervisory position.
If you are interested in this position send your resume to Carey.Campbell@Expresspros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||608-348-9200|
|Apply in Person:||220 S Water Street|
|Apply by Mail:||220 S Water Street|
Platteville, WI 53818
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|