Luther Manor Communities is evolving to excellence right before our eyes!
Luther Manor Communities is a not for profit senior health care continuum. We have two campus locations. The first is located on a five acre site in western Dubuque. Our second campus is a brand new continuum located on twenty three acres in Asbury.
At Luther Manor Communities, we strive to be a place where you can enjoy the golden years of your life with love, care and familiarity. We offer the finest and most respectful care services for our residents in a homelike and peaceful environment.
At Luther Manor Communities we offer:
- All in one full faith based healthcare continuum that meets your needs today and well into the future.
- Enriched lives through a continuum of quality services guided by Christian love and compassion.
- Rapidly growing campuses at Hillcrest and in Asbury.
- Includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, Care at Home, Skilled Nursing, Long Term Care, Memory Care, Outpatient Therapy and Short Term Rehabilitation
- Come contribute to a premiere health care provider and make a difference in the lives of our Dubuque area seniors!
Luther Manor Communities mission is to fulfill the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual needs of our residents. We strive to maintain the dignity of each individual in the spirit of Christian love and compassion. When it comes to choosing a facility for your loved one, we can help.
If you are looking for a rewarding career in a friendly, caring environment, then check us out at Luther Manor Communities.
We offer a variety of jobs some of which include:
Nursing (RN, LPN, CMA, CNA)
Laundry & Housekeeping
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator will work with the HR Director primarily with benefits, retention and orientation of staff.
Duties will include:
- Assist and give input on creating the wage scale and labor budget annually.
- Assist department managers with coaching employees throughout the company.
- Act as a resource to department managers and employees company-wide.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations including 401(k) plan testing, employee benefit plans, worker’s compensation and OSHA reporting, and financial audits.
- Helps maintain Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports including employee turnover, overtime auditing, staff training compliance.
- Assist with processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Conducts new employee orientation program.
The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of HR laws and compliance, spreadsheets and other Microsoft programs. A bachelor’s degree in HR is required.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter online or in Person at:
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|