Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resources Coordinator will work with the HR Director primarily with benefits, retention and orientation of staff.
Duties will include:
- Assist and give input on creating the wage scale and labor budget annually.
- Assist department managers with coaching employees throughout the company.
- Act as a resource to department managers and employees company-wide.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations including 401(k) plan testing, employee benefit plans, worker’s compensation and OSHA reporting, and financial audits.
- Helps maintain Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports including employee turnover, overtime auditing, staff training compliance.
- Assist with processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Conducts new employee orientation program.
The successful candidate must have strong knowledge of HR laws and compliance, spreadsheets and other Microsoft programs. A bachelor’s degree in HR is required.
In return for high quality performance the chosen candidates can expect benefits such as health and dental insurance, competitive wages plus shift differentials, matching 401(k), and numerous other bonus and incentive opportunities.
Please Submit Resume and Cover Letter online or in Person at:
3131 Hillcrest Rd
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
|Apply by Mail:||3131 Hillcrest Rd|
Dubuque, IA 52001-3908
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|