National Sales ManagerCottingham & Butler/ SISCO, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
ABOUT THE COTTINGHAM & BUTLER COMPANIES
Cottingham & Butler is the 28th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs approximately 900 employees across the U.S.
Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services.
HealthCheck360, a division of Cottingham & Butler, was built upon driven, ambitious people like yourself. “Better Every Day” is not just a slogan, it is a promise we make to ourselves and our clients.
HealthCheck360 is a national provider of corporate health management solutions. We have been experienced significant growth. In order to help us continue with the growth, we will be adding a National Sales Director to manage sales operations across the country. This is an exciting role where you will be able to make a difference. You will:
- Develop sales plans and budgets and work closely with our Sales Executives to increase sales and develop and maintain client relationships
- Create new partnerships with brokers and nurture existing partnerships
- Partner with sales and marketing teams to identify new markets and create marketing strategies
What do you need to be successful in a position like this? We aren’t necessarily looking for a specific background as much as we are looking for a strategic leader that is willing and able to think outside the box and gets excited about the helping lead the company to success.
Why Cottingham & Butler/ healthcheck360?
Cottingham & Butler is the 30th largest insurance broker in the U.S. and a recognized leader in offering innovative property & casualty and employee benefit insurance solutions. The company is headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, and employs over 800 employees across the U.S. Cottingham & Butler provides a full suite of risk management and employee benefits services. We believe that our success is a direct result of our culture and the employees that make us the company we are. Our employees:
Believe in personal excellence
- We hire for attitude and character first; experience is a plus, but not required
- We look for individuals with a history of success and an insatiable desire to succeed
Commit to Development
- We expect every employee to become an expert in their area – knowing something isn’t a luxury here, it’s an expectation.
- We don’t believe in boundaries – we believe that individuals, if given the opportunity, can achieve at levels they themselves would never have imagined.
Thrive on Challenge
- We head for trouble right away – we know that facing adversity head on makes us better in the long run.
- We believe that to grow you must often “stretch” into a zone of discomfort – we encourage the stretch.
Do you think this might be a fit for you? Send us your resume – we’d love to talk!
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|