Gynecology Clinic LPN Part-timeGrant Regional Health Center, Lancaster, WI
This listing has expired
Grant Regional Health Center is a critical access hospital and clinic located in Lancaster WI. We are a progressive and growing facility. Our new med/surg department and clinic opened as well as our new main entrance on 9-10-18. Please join us to 'experience the difference'. Other enhancements include a new state-of-the-art Radiology Suite, education center, larger Emergency Department, and remodel of our Surgical Services suite. We are fortunate to have an exceptional staff of medical providers. With our hearts and minds we area touching lives!
The LPN will work primarily with our busy and growing Gynecology practice. The LPN provides direct nursing care for individual guest in reference to the comprehensive nursing plan of care including common, well-defined nursing diagnoses and collaborative practice while in the perioperative/outpatient setting. Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing and administering the nursing care to all patients during a regular nursing shift. The LPN uses basic communication skills to enhance guests’ expression of needs and evaluate guest response to implemented nursing care. The LPN organizes, within the specified work period, those aspects of care for which he / she is accountable, and coordinates guest care with other health care partners. Is a resource person and teacher. Care given reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations. Utilizes initiative and strives to maintain steady level of productivity. Is a self starter. Is compatible and supportive; and a team player. Communicates on behalf of the patient and reflects the mission ethics and goals of the facility as well as the focus statement of the department.
- Assist in the Gynecology Clinic setting and/or any other clinic practices as needed
- Assist Physician with gathering patient information relevant to the patients’ individual needs as requested within scope of practice
- Performs assessments designed to gather data relevant to the patient’s individual needs
- Demonstrates competent skills to perform procedures independently
- Demonstrates leadership skills
- Demonstrates communication skills with other professionals, patient and family
- Communicate with patients regarding medical symptoms and problems
- Takes responsibility for self-development
- Demonstrates strong, accurate decision making capabilities
- Other duties as assigned
Current WI LPN License with clinic experience required. Clinic procedure and/or operating room experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check, and health requirements as condition of employment.
Apply on-line at www.grantregional.com and attach a current resume. Interviews will begin as soon as qualified applicants are received.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|