Grant Regional Health Center is a critical access hospital and clinic located in Lancaster WI. We are a progressive and growing facility ready to break ground with an expansion to better meet the needs of the patients we serve in our service area. We are fortunate to have an exceptional staff of medical providers. With our hearts and minds we area touching lives!
The Registration Specialist will be located in the Registration department and will perform the following
- Follow the hospital’s process in accomplishing the efficient, orderly, and accurate admission of inpatients, outpatients, specialty clinics, emergency, and walk-in care
- Assist in maintaining monthly quality assurance documentation
- Be responsible for verification of insurance information through web based systems
- Enter applicable patient information into computer database
- Assist with the scheduling of patient services for GRHC specialists, as well as hospital based services
- Be capable of handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Work closely with other departments
- Other duties as assigned
High school graduate. Advanced education preferred. A super user of computer technology and programs, detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy in data entry a must. Previous healthcare/insurance or bookkeeping experience preferred. Required skills include: successful customer service, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced trauma setting, proven problem solving capabilities, critical thinking skills and work independently.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate offered employment will complete criminal background check, health requirements, and credit check as condition of employment.
Apply on-line at www.grantregional.com and attach a current resume. Interviews will begin as soon as qualified applicants are received.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|