Join Our Team!
The Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark offers an exciting, safe and family-friendly work environment. If you're a hardworking and energetic individual, we may have the opportunity for you! Apply for one of our open positions through Access Dubuque Jobs or feel free to stop by the hotel Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to fill out an application. Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 16 or older.
Grand Harbor Resort & Waterpark supports the National Career Readiness Certificate and takes certificate completion into consideration for employment purposes. Please check the local Workforce Development Center for further information.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Friendly and pleasant personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet physical demands of job including carrying and lifting
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays as scheduled by manager.
- Sets up or restocks his or her work area, equipment, utensils and food supplies
- Keeps the work area clean throughout the shift
- Reads recipes as outlined in the Tony Roma's Recipe Manual and line reference materials
- Assists with cleaning and restocking station for the second shift, or breaks down and cleans the station and all equipment at the end of the second shift, disassembling equipment as necessary
- Reads tickets processed through the POS system and transmitted to the kitchen
- Prepares items according to the measurements and instructions in the Recipe Book
- The Window Cook is responsible for adding garnish and placing completed plates in the window for pick-up by the service staff. Other Line Cooks might assume this responsibility in the absence of a Window Cook
- Rotates products according to FIFO (first in-first out) principle
- Covers, labels, dates and stores prepped products
- Follows all health, safety, sanitation and security standards
- Assists Prep and Dish responsibilities as part of teamwork in the kitchen
- Peforms other duties incidental to guest service as assigned by the supervisor
*No phone calls please*
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||Tony Roma's (Located in the Grand Harbor)|
350 Bell Street
|Apply by Mail:||Tony Roma's (Located in the Grand Harbor)|
350 Bell Street
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Food and Beverage
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|