Flexsteel Industries, Inc. is a seating specialist with more than 116 years of experience creating fine upholstered furniture for residential, commercial and vehicle installations.
With corporate headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa, Flexsteel encompasses a nation-wide network of manufacturing facilities with operations in Dublin, Georgia; Harrison, Arkansas; Louisville, Kentucky; Riverside, California; and Starkville, Mississippi. More than 1750 associates are employed at Flexsteel facilities, with 350 associates employed in Dubuque.
Flexsteel is named for the unique flexible blue steel seat spring which offers durability and comfort, backed by one of the furniture industry's few lifetime limited warranties.
For more information, visit http://www.Flexsteel.com.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc at the Dubuque Operations plant will be building a brand new facility in Dubuque, IA in the near future. There is a Head Proto & Special Frame Maker position open in this facility. Flexsteel offers a competive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits including:
•excellent health/dental/vision plan
•9 paid Holiday's + 1 Floating Holiday
•a friendly, supportive work environment
•Flexsteel Furniture discounts
1. Ability to read engineering drawings, make component parts, and assemble frames.
2. Proficient in advanced wood working machine operation, set up, production, and maintenance including routers, shapers, lathes, drill presses, planers, sanders, jointers, and all saw-type cutting equipment.
3. Provide design and material recommendations to ensure frames have appropriate strength and durability.
4. Provide feedback on the manufacturability of new components and frame assemblies.
5. Ability to develop, build and operate prototype level jigs and fixtures for the construction of prototype components and assemblies.
6. Provide instruction and training to other prototype and production personnel where applicable, requiring good communication skills.
7. Order and inventory supplies and tooling as needed.
8. Ability to troubleshoot and resolve production opportunities related to process, part, material, or design.
9. Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
•Due to the workloads at certain times, this position may require scheduled overtime.
•This is a Special Skilled position and If interested and have the qualifications, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||3400 Jackson St|
|Apply by Mail:||3400 Jackson St|
Dubuque, IA 52001
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Skilled Labor Trades
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|