Digital Customer Experience SpecialistHonkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2015) is seeking a digital experience specialist to oversee clients’ digital experience and increase user engagement across key digital platforms.
- Ensuring the successful launch and adoption of digital products
- Troubleshooting client issues and concerns
- Assisting financial planning consultants in developing effective support strategies
- Developing and managing online/digital initiatives and campaigns
- Leading the process for an exceptional online customer experience
The ideal candidate:
We’re interested in self-motivated individuals who are tech savvy and have the desire to deliver exceptional client service.
This role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- One to three years of related digital experience
- Effective communication and technical skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|