For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Bring your passion and energy and we will train you on the rest. At Prudential, our Financial Service Associates are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.
We offer paid training and benefits on day one including; tuition reimbursement, a paid volunteer day, generous paid time off to include vacation and paid holidays, and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation.
The expertise we are looking for you to bring:
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer concerns
- Intrigued by technology and helps us identify opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on your feet and flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently process transactions
- Keen problem solver that connect with each customer with compassion
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years of customer or financial services experience preferred
- Proficient PC and keyboarding skills with ability to multi-task with different applications
- Flexibility with your schedule; although you will have a regular assigned shift
- Must be receptive to change and detailed performance feedback
- Upon completion of training and achievement of objectives, Prudential offers many flexible work arrangements including work from home opportunities
- Series 6 or 63 qualification a plus
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
- The hours of operation for the Retirement Contact Center are Monday through Friday 7:00am - 8:00pm CST.
- Upon completion of 12 weeks paid training, new hires are placed on a day schedule.
- Flexible schedules for new hires may be immediately available based on business need.
- Upon completion of training, Prudential offers many flexible work arrangements including compressed work week (four 10 hour workdays) and work from home opportunities.
Our next class will be starting Monday, January 22, 2018. Interested?? Apply today!!
This is not just answering phone calls......this is a diverse role that impacts others
Each call is unique and we value the diversity our customers bring. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone. This can range from something as simple as an account balance inquiry to providing information for complex financial decisions. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help customers make clearer decisions about their financial future. We can't promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your resume
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|