Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Maintenance Worker / Groundskeeper
HOURS: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
DAYS: Monday through Friday (Occasional Saturdays Required)
WAGE: $12-14/hr (Depending on Experience)
- Painting/cleaning/concrete patching of property
- General repairs of home unit dehumidifiers / storage unit doors
- Lawn maintenance including mowing, weed trimming, and landscaping
- Snow and ice removal of property lots
- Parking/renting/checking fluids of rental equipment
- Other general routine maintenance duties
- Meet criminal background pre-hiring requirements
- Have a valid driver’s license
- At ease backing up trailers
- Comfortable assisting customers by occasionally operating a computer in office setting (minimal skills required and training provided)
If interested in this position, please contact Kelly at
firstname.lastname@example.org | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Years of Experience||--|