Associate Web Project EditorGreat River Learning, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A full-solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, Iowa, Great River Learning is an educational technology solutions company that works closely with the Higher Education market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs of today's students.
We strive to provide the highest level of service and the most innovative products in the industry. We recognize that an educational web site is only as good as its instructional design, functionality, performance, and reliability and our goal is to deliver that for our clients.
For more information visit our website at
Great River Learning, an educational technology solutions company headquartered in Dubuque, works closely with the Higher Education academic market to develop and customize publications that integrate multi-media and technology to meet the learning needs and expectations of today’s students. To learn more, visit our website at www.greatriverlearning.com.
About the Job
Work closely with the Web Project team to create new custom web projects to deliver course material online and maintain existing custom web projects and customer relationships.
- Follows the site plan created by the Web Project Editor to build the site
- Uses custom developed software to create content
- Creates production team documentation
- Tests sites/proofs sites using site checklist
- Requests semester edit information from lead author and coordinates with the production team
- Provides support to all users of the course web sites by responding to email and phone support
If what we described matches your background and skills, we’d like to talk to you. We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, STD, LTD, 401k and profit sharing, and PTO. Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.